Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dana's Wedding!




This past weekend I had the honor of being in one of my best friends from high school's wedding. I drove to Birmingham Wednesday and was able to stay until Monday. It was a great but busy weekend! Of course, I was able to squeeze in some time with my sweet niece as well as my family.

Beautiful!




Oh, and this happened...three times. I can't remember the song but he loved it.





Now...Harper!







Brad and I have had a crazy past few months so this time with family and friends came at the perfect time! Our schedules aren't slowing down anytime soon. We are moving to Wake Forest in 3 weeks and Brad will be starting his LAST semester of seminary! P.T.L.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bride's dress (I already had it bookmarked in my wedding file months ago for one day) and ya'lls dressed were some of the best bridesmaids dresses i've seen in a while! Harper is getting so big!! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete